Monday, August 25, 2014

The Experiment




Hello again. In my last blog post I told you about how Mr. Sanderl let us do a project called "The Experiment." In this project we got to explore Photoshop and make anything that we wanted that was appropriate for school. This is what I came up with. I wanted to do this because I found this quote and I just really liked it. I found a really nice back round that was related to the quote. I also chose this back round because the colors looked great together and there was space to put the quote. I also put a gradient layout and then lowered the opacity so that you could still see the back round and text. I then proceeded to sign my name in the right bottom corner with the paint brush tool. To top it off I put in the quote and I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment