Friday, May 1, 2015

Our Animation Story





The focus statement that my team and I chose is "Nathan Rescues Marine Life." This statement tells "my story" because I go to the beach sometimes and notice the litter. Unfortunately I don't do anything about it because I do not want people to think of me in a certain way. I thought that this was a good idea because showing people that it is good to stand up for what you believe in. Pollution is a big issue on Earth and this video is just a little contribution to showing that it is okay to help.


Just by reading the focus statement you can probably tell a lesson that the audience will learn. My team and I wanted to send out a message about how litter and pollution injures and even kills the marine life. We want the audience to know that by throwing away your trash and recycling your cans and bottles you can help to save marine life and prevent animals in the ocean from dying. The audience can learn this lesson by watching Nathan and the people he gets from the community help to pick up the trash on the beach.

There were many moments during the making of this project, some good some bad. The worst moment would probably have to be, in my opinion, the editing. I think this because of how many choices we had in iMovie. A couple people wanted certain things and others wanted other things. It took a while, but we finally settled on what we had on the video. Our best moment, in my opinion, would have to be the filming. During the filming there were complications, but it was the least complicated part throughout the whole process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment