Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Me

   

Hey there. My name is Makena Kahananui and this is my blog. I was born on the 17th of April in the year of 2002, and grew up on the island of Kauai, HI, USA. I am in the 6th grade, and have four other people in my family, my mom, my dad, my sister, and my brother.

Before I came here to Kapa'a Middle School, I went to Kapa'a Elementary School. Throughout elementary school I got good grades and I loved to go to school. Elementary school is actually the place that I learned some of my favorite hobbies, but we'll get to that later. It's even one of my favorite places on the island. Now, I'm in Kapa'a Middle School and it is one of the best experiences of my life.

Outside of school, I love to spend time with my friends and family. My family is a family of music and we love to sing, play instruments, and some of us dance. I love to sing and play the ukulele. I started to sing around the third grade and, I started to play the ukulele in the fourth grade. My grandfather saw that I had talent so he started to teach me the basics of the ukulele, along the way I started to improve. When the school year started, I was officially in fourth grade and it turned out, my teacher loved ukulele too. He taught me how to play even better than before! To this day I am in my school's ukulele band and I still love to sing. My name is Makena Kahananui, and this is all about me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Makena! I don't really know you, but you are so cute and so is your blog! I remember when I was in sixth grade, time goes by so fast. Well have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks and I love your blog. I've seen you in school once or twice and I think you're so pretty! Glad you like my blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete