Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?


    If you really want to know, I am a huge procrastinator.  Some of my projects that I turn in for school are at least a day late. I always want to do things, but I never actually end up doing them until it's too late. I know it's a bad thing, but I am just a natural procrastinator.

    I think I shouldn't have as much free time as I do because, being a procrastinator, I always have free time until I feel like doing the work that I'm supposed to do... if that makes sense. I don't have much free time because my work is never usually done. I know I can be less of a procrastinator if I just try, but I've gotten so used to it that it'd be really hard to start being more productive. I guess I just have to work harder.

    I think that I could definitely do a lot of things in change my work habits in a good way. If I were to try harder ti change my work habits, in a good way. I would probably try harder to worry about my work. I never really worry when I procrastinate. I would also try my best to finish my work as soon as possible. It would definitely help if I also did the ones that absolutely had to be done first.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment