Friday, January 23, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique




For this project in G.T. we have done a movie trailer. Our movie was called "The Missing." It was about a girl, Violet, and friends. While walking home together the girls soon find out that they are being followed, and in order for the girls to be safe Violet ends up having to risk her life. The rest of the girls go on a journey looking for their friend. My teammates were Nahele Keale, Jasmine Laplante and Jaesha Mata. Together we went over to Nahele's house and filmed. I acted in the trailer along with my other teammates. Our teacher also gave us a Trailer Plan to complete and we had to out in things like a movie summary, voice acting script, etc.

The requirements were the trailer had to be 1:30-2:30 minutes long, there had to be text layovers, five scenes, voice acting script, dialogue, foley, poster image, and we had to have the audience in mind. Our audience was 1st and 2nd graders. I do not think that we completed all of the requirements. We completed all of them except for the foley and keeping the age of the audience in mind. Other than the foley and audience I think the completed all of the requirements.

For the class critique our teacher, Mr. Sanderl played the Movie Trailer for the whole class and they decided whether or not it was appropriate for the audience, creative and whether or not we included all of the requirements. In my opinion, the results that we got were fair. Considering how much we worked and how much effort we put into doing the trailer, I think that my teammates and I did a good job. It came put out much better than I thought it would.


No comments:

Post a Comment